Date Published: June 27, 2018, 8:53 a.m.
he objective of this project is to create such a system that can help in strengthening response time of fire brigade and other recue/support units during emergencies cases by utilizing the latest technologies. The technologies we intended to embrace are GPS, IOT based fire sensors, GIS database, auto route identifier. We have fire brigade units in place along with two dedicated emergency call numbers. Also, we have established municipal data center we can utilize as data storage as well as processing unit for Computer Aided Dispatch. It works: Central Response Unit gets information regarding incidents via one of the below ways. 1. Direct call 2. Smart phone App. 3. IoT based fire sensor. Central Response unit will verify that incident report via various means and then inform rescue/support units in-order to dispatch emergency units to the incident location.
This project takes place in city where there is facility of Internet and proper road network.
Almost two hundred thousand people impacted by this project in metropolitan city office.
Starting date : 05/10/2018
Ending date : 05/06/2019
· Create a team with involved stakeholders
· Gather required resources
· Formulate system architecture
· Identify pilot zone
· Identify drawbacks and determine solutions
· Public awareness about the systems implementation and usage case scenario
· Implement pilot project Increase fire brigade station to cover larger area more effectively
· will utilize GPS, GIS, location services
· assure timely emergency response enhance safety factor of citizens and assets involved by speedy and accurate spot identification and response team arrival
Select certain area for pilot project where it cost initial amount of one hundred thousand USD which includes maintenance cost also. Arrange and manage properly financial amount for its infrastructure development too.
It benefits in;
· Reduction in response time
· Save property and lives
· Replicability by other cities considering its efficient impacts
· quality service.
Thus above points shows that it create more benificary, economical and save environmental in various aspect. Thus people will receive there facility, needs and saftey in real time.
· designing and developing software, mobile application tailored to our needs
· automatically alert involved emergency response teams from various organization
· Accurate GIS resource map regarding road dimensions, location and other required information.
· GPS accuracy using ground station for GPS
Availability of technical human resource locally.
· interoperable GPS, AVL, CAD, event alert interfaces
· Establishes standard response network mechanism that alerts all involved parties in response for such events
· Standard system is easily adaptable and replicable for other cities
· system is capable of handling any number of units, given the computer infrastructure handles it
Service charges from citizens and partial support from various organizations involved in emergency response as well as local government can sustain this project