Date Published: May 9, 2018, 9:23 a.m.
lean City Networks is the main platform for waste management. CCN provides the monitoring environment, the intelligent dashboard, the analysis and the control center in one complete and simple set. CCN is available on the web and hosted in the cloud. It is available wherever you have a modern browser and an internet connection. It gives you complete control and insight into your waste management operations and has demonstrated cost-saving benefits in all areas of your operation.
Around 12,000 people impacted by the project
Starting date: 01/01/2018
Ending date: 31/12/2018
1- Importation of South Korean Captors. (25 days)
2- Installation of the sensors in the bins. = (15 days) Actors: 1- ATCOGEN Association = Project creator (Larbi Ben Tili = President of ATCOGEN) 2- WEGO = Fund provider
3- EcubeLabs = Solution provider
4- Municipality of Marsa = Beneficiary.
- Short-Term Funding: This feasibility project was selected by the WEGO Foundation Jury as the best achievement in 2017 and funded by WEGO.
- Long-term financing: La Marsa municipality budget in partnership with fund providers (from January 2019).
- Planning the optimal number of bins according to the data history. This feature allows users to synchronize regional fill patterns, so that all bins are filled at approximately the same time, reducing collection runs.
Obstacles: Since the area of the Marsa corniche collection has been dedicated for the private sector, they first rejected the solution. After several discussions about the benefits of gas consumption, staff management and collection run etc. ... they welcomed the solution.
- Prepare the legal framework for the import and installation of the product.
- Awareness and communication campaign for citizens.
- Finding a good trash location for the installation of the sensor.
- Activating the sensor
- If possible, provide a secure location for sensor installation.