Hub Cities are local and regional governments who are an active part of the Uraía network. They are the level of government closest to the citizens and Uraía supports them to identify challenges and solutions on the application of SMART technologies to improve city management.
About 60 partners are working together to identify concrete solutions on how to use SMART technologies to reinforce municipal finances, improve transparency and cost-effectiveness in urban services provision. The variety of profiles and sectors of the Platform partners allows an experience exchange even more rewarding and help bridge gaps between needs and solutions.
The Uraía Platform gathers:
- Associations and networks of local governments
- Service and technology providers from the private sector
- Universities, experts and research institutes
- International organizations and from civil society
- Ministries and national departments in charge of innovation in public management