s part of the preparations towards the 2018 Uraia Citizenship Series workshop
"Using data to empower cities and their citizens¨ to be hosted by the Brussels Capital Region on 30 and 31 May 2018, the Uraia platform organized its first Webinar Series of 2018 on April 4th in collaboration with CIRB (Computer Center for the Brussels Region).
During this one-hour live session, François Du Mortier, e-Government Manager of the CIRB, presented innovative citizen-centric digital services currently being implemented in Brussels as part of its SMART city strategy. The presentation focused on implementation tools, results, and challenges faced by the Brussels to provide more efficient public services.
- Watch the webinar recording here!
Four main services were introduced:
- The ABC of administrative processes, a catalog of most frequent procedures
- The electronic counter IRISbox, a platform that allows citizens to request administrative documents online.
- The service integrator FIDUS, a platform for exchange of information and data between various administrative departments.
- The city open data portal.
The presentations can be downloaded below: